Posted on January 10, 2018
Top Path of Exile 3.1 Build for Duelist
The full list of our Crafty Guides for Best Path of Exile 3.1 Build for Duelist, Get the best of Path of Exile 3.1 utilizing well-round; powerful Duelist Builds with right gear set and gem hyperlinks within this report editor by Poecurrencybuy.
[Poe 3.1 Build] Shaper, Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build
Hey guys, I’ve been playing this stun based build since the start off on the Legacy League. Centered around Tidebreaker and Heavy Strike, this build aims to stun every little thing inside the game. Surprisingly, this theory-craft turned out to execute really properly, so I decided to share this build. Following months of playing, this build has been properly refined and may clear all content. I’ll preserve this thread updated for further changes.
Update in 3.1:
This build is buffed in quite a few methods. Right here would be the breakdown of alterations:
1. Reflection from rare mobs is gone. This Build is really a massive buff to Berserker along with a little buff Slayer.
2. Vulnerability gem now offers more physical harm enhance as well as the likelihood to bleed.
3. Slayer is obtaining less max life leech from Ascendancy and passives but is acquiring the new Vaal Pact. I look at this a enormous buff Slayer.
4. Multistrike gem auto-target adjust. This Build is usually a compact buff to folks clearing with Heavy Strike.
five. New Ancestral Get in touch with gem operates incredibly properly using a splashing Heavy Strike. So that is a buff to men and women explaining with Heavy Strike, largely Slayers.
[Poe 3.1 Build] Frosty Duelist – Dual Swords & Frost Blades
Update in 3.1:
Should only be one tree now,this buildI’ve come up with about four variations that end up extremely similar but mainly just the 3.0 non-Vaal pact tree and making use of a single point for Vaal Pact.
Without reflecting primeval force is optional. It’s not bad but uses five points which could easily be used elsewhere for a combination of other stuff like frenzy charges, much more life.
Ahn’s might has been given a buff and is better than the Scaeva as long as there no frenzy charges. That means not making use of blood rage which makes it incredibly slightly worse than Scaeva + 1 Ahn’s but two of them are cheaper. and it’s not reliant on charges up
[Poe 3.1 Build] League Starter WoE Sunder Slayer / U-Lab Speed Crusher / Mapper / High Harm Mitigation
This Build is easy to use Duellist character with the chosen ascendancy of Slayer. It requires minimal effort to use, won’t give your wrists RSI and only needs a few keys or buttons to press. It’s easy on the eyes, can do most content quickly and won’t melt your FPS. It’s Noob friendly, it’s fantastic for casual gamers, and the much more experienced will be able to min-max the bejeezus out of it. It’s a unique mix of high defensive capabilities across the board, with decent DPS and faster than average move speed. It’s the most reliable and most natural starting build I’ve used in the 3+ years I’ve been playing this game. The build can solo the Uber Lab with ease by the time you hit level 70 and still have lower leveled gems – you can always do this relatively easy even without any of your four cheap unique’s that the build uses. It’s an excellent all-rounder that will allow you to speed-farm the Uber Lab; farm map’s up to T13 and all other mid-tier content material in the game at a rapid rate. It decimates breaches, can tank exiles, beyond mobs and invasion bosses, also as survive explosive strongbox and ghost encounters – making this one of your most effective all-around cheap builds there is.
– Above-average DPS
– The gear is cheap as chips to obtain.
– Levelling is easy, as is definitely the final Kitava kill without the need for Twink quality gear.
– You can face-tank the entire Uber Lab in under 5 min’s while collecting keys and shrines along the main path. You can do this over and over and over again with primarily no risk of death.
– Uber-Lab farming will make you filthy rich in some different approaches, all through the length of a season. Then back in standard mode, too. This Build is applicable even in 7-day+ race leagues, also.
– This Build is not a Guardian-stomping mega-DPS build. You can clear the Guardians and Shaper deathless having a good understanding in the boss mechanics over the course of 2-4min’s, but most casual players will die at least once or twice in those encounters, especially in they have lower level/quality gem’s, or attempt to completely face-tank the fights.
– It’s not as fast as wand builds because It doesn’t have 600% movement speed. It’s still incredibly fast none the much less though.
– It’s not as utterly screen-shattering as the 1-shot trash clearing mega-AOE-sized Kinetic Blast builds. It always clears trash extremely fast none the significantly less though.
– The DPS drop’s off noticeably against T14 map bosses and above. It’s not like you can’t kill them, it’s just a lot more like the bosses go from taking 1-10 seconds, to around 30-90 seconds. The Gorge Map boss on T13 is also a complete pain within the ass due to the constant jumping all over the screen and being able to 2-shot you with his quick leap slams. Having said that though, they are still easy to kill deathless; they just take much more time.
[Poe 3.1 Build] COMK IS BACK! Sundering Volcanos! OP / Cheap / Fun
Do you want to play something unique? Something that will make your friends laugh at you for trying? Then you are at the right address! This build could be the underdog of 3.1. Welcome back my old friend, Cast on Melee Kill!!!
This Build has two friends trying this build, and both are just amazed at how fast this clears and how fun it is to play! This Build would recommend this build to anyone!
+ HC Viable
+ Super Tanky
+ Fast Clearspeed
+ Great for Abyss spawns
+ Insanely fast and smooth leveling making use of Molten Strike + Ancestral Contact
+ Great party build ( 20% Culling = NICE )
+ Almost every ascendancy is viable
– Cast on Melee kill has a really extremely bad reputation.
– God Complex
[Poe 3.1 Build] Dark Pact Slayer – Under construction while league is underway
This Build tried quite a few variations for this build, but This Build feels like a Non-Crit, Tanky, Self-cast Slayer is the most reliable build with the most end-game potential for hardcore. This Build felt the need to make this guide because This Build have not seen several regen/Lifesteal primarily based dark pact characters, most of them also used Vaal pact which This Build felt was extremely dangerous on a hardcore style and several in the mysterious pact guides that were around required incredibly expensive gear to do content material
– Tanky, does reach up to 8-9k hp
– Good evident speed in maps (200-240mil exp/hr on tier 8 maps at level 83, uses shield charge and AoE)
– Higher AoE harm, can clear abysses with reasonably low risk.
– Low-cost budget gear can get you to level 90.
– Will require you to have a minimum of a 5 or 6L asap (The Covenant as a 4L is excellent at level 49 or A simple robe is usually a great option) and also a decent caster weapon for leveling.
– Without enough damage, the build will struggle vs. bosses during the early/mid game.
– Do not run any leech, no regen, Hexproof or less life recovery mods. These can all be risky/lethal if you can avoid them do so.
– Min/Max late game (level 90+) becomes expensive (5B/1G Cherubim’s Maleficence required for highest harm). Shout out to Mario Bugelnig for making this video to show how it’s done
[Poe 3.1 Build] IceCrash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) – Uber Atziri/Shaper/Guardians/Uber Izaro viable
This build got buffed by the 3.1 patch :
– Changed gem setup due to the fact reflect is no longer a problem (except for map mod): about 20% a lot more DPS (just avoid elemental reflect maps)
– You can aim for flat physical harm on abyssal jewels to improve the DPS
You will lose some DPS tooltip, but you can now replace “Endurance charge on melee stun.” The charge generation is OP, you will always have frenzy charges, even on bosses 🙂
– Can be viable fast with cheap items
– 75% block & Spell block with Rumi’s concoction while within the fight (51/63 in hideout)
– Higher regen (Currently up to 1000+ HP / sec under several conditions in fight, mainly 700+ HP / sec)
– High physical mitigation (Fortify improved from tree + Arctic armor + 6 Enduring charges + 10% reduced from “Outmatch and outlast” in Ascendancy + Pantheon nodes while stationary)
– Can Facetank almost every thing
– Can do almost every map mod (Except elemental reflects unless you switch to a cyclone setup)
– Can AFK in maps without problems (still, don’t AFK in front of a boss :D)
– Can do Hall of Grandmaster (properly, there’s one guy I still can’t kill, but 100% of your time I get three chests, and 25% in the time this guy doesn’t show up so I can clear it)
– Evident speed is not good compared to fast builds, but it’s okay
– Can’t-do elementally reflects
– A single elemental reflect mob will remove like 60% of your life with one hit (you have a slow attack speed + high block, so it’s not a problem if you are careful, use Rumi on those)
– Abyssus (adverse effect countered nicely with all the physical mitigation + block)
[Poe 3.1 Build] [Budget-Friendly] Arcane’s Name of the Fire – Molten Strike Slayer
Before the Abyss league, I wanted to find a build that would be a fun starter, good endgame and would make monsters melt and explode.
+ Fun to play.
+ Easy to gear and level.
+ Decent evident speed and boss killer.
+ Makes lava from your enemies.
– This Build Relies on the leech.
– Maybe a bit clunky at the start out
– Probably won’t be able to survive Boss one-shots
[Poe 3.1 Build] 440k+ Sunder Gladiator (Budget friendly!)
Sunder is often a “Melee” Skill using a range, which makes it a lot easier to evade everything that is being thrown at us. We are playing on a dual wield. As Sunder only uses the main hand for attacking, we can use the offhand as a supporting weapon.
+ Fast Attacker
+ Easy to play
+ 58% Block – 67% Spellblock
– Can’t-do physical reflect maps
– Have to turn off Hatred for elemental reflect maps
– Can’t-do no leech maps
[Poe 3.1 Build] CHEAP Bleed-Explo Blocker Gladiator Bladeflurry
This build chooses Gladiator because of secure setup max block 75/75 and also have alternative+better explosion effect 10% monster hp from Gratuitous Violence compared to Abyssal Cry 8%. Plus you no need to spam warcry as Abyssal Cry build does to have proc-explosion effect, is usually a passive.
This build choose Sword because to get a lot more bleed possibility and also much more accuracy to crit; no need Resolute Technique
-CHEAP! Only expensive thing will be the Surrender shield, 5-Link viable
-High clear speed in maps
-Simple to play
-Can do most map mods, even Phys/elemental reflect maps
-Cheaper compare to ES build
-Cant run reduce armor/block map mod
-Life primarily based
-Require Chayula unique shield to be this tanky as a Life Build
[Poe 3.1 Build] The INVINCIBLE Sunder/Cleave Glad: Safe/Cheap/10 Poe chaos orb, do all content, and map fast. HC Viable.
Thankfully, it looks like nothing inside the patch notes touched this build at all as far as nerfs are concerned so this build is almost the same because the last patch which means it is equally as viable.
Some minor buffs were applied to the shield nodes according to patch notes, and VP was moved closer to the tree, but VP is not needed nor good for this build because losing your regen is terrible and you already almost never get hit due to the block likelihood of the build.
-EXTREMELY tanky with 74-78% spell/attack block. Running at ~15k armor without any flasks. ~35k with one jade flask of reflexes or granite flask of iron skin.
-Excellent league starter/Poe currency farmer for maps/lab.
-Very safe/forgiving build in which you rarely find yourself feeling close to death
-The pretty cheap build uses Bringer of Rain so no need for chest armor. (Starting gear is ~10c)
-90% Phy’s mitigation fully flashed, ~80% running only basalt or granite flask. Laugh at anything that does physical harm.
-Insane harm reduction (Enfeeble to reduce enemy harm by 21-25%, Fortify to additional cut by another 20%, and 5-6 endurance charges for another 20-24% Phy’s mitigation stacking on prime of armor + basalt + pantheon + arctic armor).
-Five endurance charges (6 if you decide to buy a corrupted belt).
-Very fast map clear (Not as quick as Vaal power siphon, but not restricted by map layouts like VPS and WAY tanker).
-Easy lab farmer
-Slow boss killer, much lower ceiling for DPS compared to some other builds, but still pretty safe.
-Not great for shaper or uber Atziri. I’d say shaper is suicide because the lower DPS cannot save Zana from the adds/bullet hell until you get some expensive gear to raise DPS, and uber Atziri is doable but a massive challenge to your mechanics.
-Low chaos resistance. I ran my character through all the things with -60 chaos resistance. This Build is not as big of a deal as you might think as long as you’re mindful and don’t stand in caustic clouds and read/ID strongboxes.
-Cannot tank big elemental hits because of low eHP (Stuff like phoenix’s explosion or dominus’ donkey punch).
-Need to be much additional careful on Phy’s map bosses rolled with double Ele mods, i.e., extra damage as lightning + additional damage as fire.